This service helps podcasters earn bitcoin.
You do not need to run your own node, that is all taken care of (“Uncle Jan node”)! Just register the SatoshisStream node and start earning!
Podcaster? Start now!
Looking for Personal wallets?. These are useful if you are a guest for example.
You can always join the Support group for help!
- ✅ Receive streaming payments
/claim your feed in the bot
- ✅ See
- ✅ Post donation messages live to Telegram or Discord channels (
/messagesub for Telegram,
/discord for Discord). This is also useful if you and some friends run a podcast and all want to see the boostagrams.
- ✅ Get
- ✅ Debug feed problems by doing
- ✅ Get daily updates by default (can be disabled)
- ✅ Get a complete export of data by
/exporting your payments. You will get an excel file with all payments, withdrawals and more.
- ✅ Advanced users: Enable
/autowithdraw and auto-send earnings >100 sat to your own node. Why not use your own node? To use the nice statistics (upcoming), for easier switching of destinations, if you don’t want to publish your own node key!
🔊 For podcast listeners
Use an app which supports streaming sats to your favorite podcasters.
- Mobile: Breez is an excellent non-custodial Lightning wallet
- Mobile + Desktop: Sphinx Chat also supports streaming to podcasts
- Desktop/Browser: podStation browser extension
- Mobile + Desktop: PodFriend as app and on web
- Mobile + Desktop: CurioCaster as a progressive web app
- Mobile: Fountain is an excellent podcast app on iOS and Android
🎙 For podcast creators
Two ways of getting sats from your listeners. Join the Support group if you need help!
⚡️ Use this service
- Find your podcast on podcastindex.org. Click the little lightning bolt to go to podcasterwallet.
- Enter your details on podcasterwallet. Then add SatoshisStream as custom node: 03c457fafbc8b91b462ef0b8f61d4fd96577a4b58c18b50e59621fd0f41a8ae1a4
- Install/open Telegram, start a conversation with @SatoshisStreamBot and follow instructions (/claim your feed)
Withdrawal fee is 3% for the service + 1 % to PodcastIndex for a total of 4%
⚡️ DIY: Do it yourself
- Set up a Lightning node which supports keysend. RaspiBlitz is an easy FOSS option to set up your own node
- Set up channels, make sure you have inbound capacity
- Find your node key and your podcast’s RSS URL
- Manually add a value block or enter your details on podcasterwallet
- Tell your listeners to use an app that supports Podcasting2.0 value
- Receive sats
ℹ️ Help for bot users
You can always join the Support group for help! Open an Issue if anything is unclear!
Claiming your feed
- Find your RSS url, we will use
https://pod.cast/feed.rss as an example.
/claim https://pod.cast/feed.rss, you will get a code. Add this code to a one recent shownotes page. Wait some minutes.
/claim https://pod.cast/feed.rss again and your node is claimed
- First claim your feed
- Then type
/withdraw, you will see how many sats you can withdraw.
- Send a Lightning invoice to the bot, the bot will pay your invoice.
Satoshis.Stream Lightning Node
Node key = 03c457fafbc8b91b462ef0b8f61d4fd96577a4b58c18b50e59621fd0f41a8ae1a4
For developers: TLV Registry
Format of payments:
Thanks Benjamin Bellamy for the logo!